TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_vote_lcapWHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_voting_barWHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_vote_rcap 
InSane
WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_vote_lcapWHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_voting_barWHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PiNKYDiNKY
Donator
Donator
PiNKYDiNKY

WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

heey guys, as most of you know ive been in south carolina. I usually check the forums everynight before i go to bed depending on my wifi connection.. the wifi in the this condo is unbelievably slow so i cant get on the server. i miss the server Crying or Very sad
and whats this himachi stuff ive been hearing about? Shocked im not liking it.... one of the reason i joined the server because it didnt have himachi :p oh well.. be back soon ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectriicCinema
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 am

kk start from he begining...: apparently roby stole the server that why it hasent been on for a while and since trix was away too there was no host so the servers been down then trix came back yesterday so it went back up BUT the server files were old since roby didnt give her the recent ones so ya
Back to top Go down
PiNKYDiNKY
Donator
Donator
PiNKYDiNKY

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 am

shit eh.... so she took over again and started from the beginning ?? hopefully everything is good again when i get back and its not TOO hard to get back into the server, ahha so i guess i have to rebuild my house and everything ? Rolling Eyes
ughhh, ive been screwing around on a single player world for now and making things like mario, a dance club, yoshi, and a survival game type thing.
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I am hosting it again. The most i can do is about 3 or 4 days . if we dont have a hoster by then idk whats going to happen.

Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Trixed wrote:
I am hosting it again. The most i can do is about 3 or 4 days . if we dont have a hoster by then idk whats going to happen.

hopefully... by then you guys have bought the server? Vps i think it was.... (im writeing this WAY to early for me)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:51 pm

cant u just do hamachi its would be better then nothin
Back to top Go down
PiNKYDiNKY
Donator
Donator
PiNKYDiNKY

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

ahha idc what it is, as long as i can get ona nd play with you guys. i would host it but i use a laptop.. dont think i have the ram for it :$ loll ill be back to help out on saturday night - sunday morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????   WHATS GOIN ON !!!!???? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHATS GOIN ON !!!!????
Page 1 of 1