TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Trixed help please I_vote_lcapTrixed help please I_voting_barTrixed help please I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Trixed help please I_vote_lcapTrixed help please I_voting_barTrixed help please I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Trixed help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macbrandon007
Builder
Builder

Trixed help please Empty
PostSubject: Trixed help please   Trixed help please EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm

I just got muted and jailed by saying lag
Back to top Go down
Forever_Feral

Trixed help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixed help please   Trixed help please EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Me tOOOO at the same time we both did!!!! and we are jailed.. and it says to say sorry... and we don't even know how we spammed.. Neutral and plus you cant say sorry cuz you are muted and stuck in a cell.. was this a glitch.. we were doing nothing.. Shocked i want to play again
Back to top Go down
Macbrandon007
Builder
Builder

Trixed help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixed help please   Trixed help please EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 am

now im muted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trixed help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixed help please   Trixed help please Empty

Back to top Go down

Trixed help please
Page 1 of 1