TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_vote_lcapBuildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_voting_barBuildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_vote_lcapBuildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_voting_barBuildcraft, Redpower, new mods. I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakanddax222

Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. Empty
PostSubject: Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.   Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 am

Hi, I'm Jak. And I'm pretty new to this server. I found out about the 25 posts rule to become a builder, and because I figured you all wouldn't want the 25 posts to be spammed, I wanted the make the 25 posts quickly, yet meaningful. That's why I wanted to suggest adding a couple new mods ( most notably Buildcraft and Redpower ). These two mods are incredible, they add whole new aspects to the game and the red stone construct. Buildcraft is focused on bring in a more technological aspect to the game, with special pipes that allow you to transport items, such as blocks ( very helpful with mining ), liquids, for acquiring water and lava easier, and energy, machines than can mine for you, create energy for your red stone machines and many, many other things. And then there's Redpower Logic, which adds new ways to carry redstone power, new logic gates, like Buffer gate, NOT gate, OR gate, NOR gate, ways to organize wires, bundle wires together, create covers for the wires so that you can have a wire running along the side of your house, but with covers no one can see it! Overall Buildcraft adds pretty much a new age to Minecraft, and Redpower Logic adds new, and more complex, ways to create, transfer, and utilize Red stone power. I really recommend adding these in-game. Thank you for your time.

!!!TL;DR!!!!
Add "Buildcraft" & "Redpower Logic"
Cause they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
LadySydney
Builder
Builder
LadySydney

PostSubject: Re: Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.   Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 am

Tl:dr XD
Back to top Go down
bgst123

PostSubject: Re: Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.   Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 pm

wow that sounds crazy cool
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.   Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:07 pm

LadySydney wrote:
Tl:dr XD

a server cant have mods, only plugins
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.   Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods. Empty

Back to top Go down

Buildcraft, Redpower, new mods.
Page 1 of 1