TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_vote_lcapTOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_voting_barTOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_vote_rcap 
InSane
TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_vote_lcapTOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_voting_barTOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PiNKYDiNKY
Donator
Donator
PiNKYDiNKY

TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. Empty
PostSubject: TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD.   TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

My house (which has been one of the nicest closest to the guest world) has been greifed 5 times now, and im getting tired of fixing it all the time. All the people that greif are GUESTS. which means they dont even care because they have no rank. The guest world should be taken out completely and make the world for builders ONLY. then we could have an additional world for guests to mess around in . i think thats the best.

and btw, i cant res my house because it is too big, and ive tried doing it in 4parts but i already have 1 res for my mine so i cant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElectriicCinema
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD.   TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Tomorrow ill be expanding the maximum size x2.

Whenever u get griefed, tell me which block and i can roll it back with bigbrother and ban the griefer.

Once we get a decent vps that has a high performance, there will be more than 2 worlds, maybe like 5 or 6.

--THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE--
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com

TOO MUCH GREIF IN GUEST WORLD.
Page 1 of 1