TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
The Legend of BBQ Island I_vote_lcapThe Legend of BBQ Island I_voting_barThe Legend of BBQ Island I_vote_rcap 
InSane
The Legend of BBQ Island I_vote_lcapThe Legend of BBQ Island I_voting_barThe Legend of BBQ Island I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

The Legend of BBQ Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

The Legend of BBQ Island Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of BBQ Island   The Legend of BBQ Island EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:32 pm

It is recommended you listen to this song while reading the great epic about the legend of BBQ Island: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8

Chapter 1: study

Many square moons ago in the beginnings of minecraftia, when Notch created the first elements, the Pig deity Be-Be-Qu was born. Be-Be-Qu was a kind deity, and did not demand respect from her fellow pigs. She nourished, cared for, and taught the pigs all there is to know about Minecraftia. The pigs flourished for years, multiplying and filling the world with great structures worthy of even Notch himself. But the Creeper Diety Sti-nkah-bom did not take kindly to these towering structures, and thus the first deity war began. Losses soared on both sides, and bacon and gunpowder littered the soil. But Be-Be-Qu and her pigs had an advantage that Sti-nkah-bom didn't: they fought against evil. With the help of Notch, Be-Be-Qu created a great work of machinery that would detonate creepers all over Minecraftia.

All seemed to go well until Sti-nkah-bom formed a uneasy alliance with the evil Herobrine, who worked with Sti-nkah-bom to create an even deadlier weapon. When finished, it would spawn Crepeer children each time a Creeper blew up in the name of Sti-nkah-bom. But Be-Be-Qu discovered this evil plot and sent an elite team of pigmen to thwart it. One couldn't imagine how angry Herobrine was when he found that his super weapon turned into a green bouncing ball of slime. Herobrine, furious with his creation, expelled the slimes to the mountains. He then went to the Be-Be-Qu machine itself, and fired it under his own conditions. Pigmen everywhere turned into helpless zombies, loyal to Herobrine. Be-Be-Qu looked to Notch to help, and Notch created the Nether dimension for Be-Be-Qu and the pigmen that weren't fully infected by the zombie rays. Sti-nkah-bom was content with his victory and returned to Herobrine. Notch, feeling sympathetic towards Be-Be-Qu, touched a grass block with his pinky toe and spawned a million pig mobs.

Chapter 2: pig

Centruies have passed since the first mob war. The story of Be-Be-Qu seemed to have been long lost. A lone explorer rightfully named Omgwtfbbq had just graduated from building school, and was off looking for adventure. One sunny day, he jumped of his yellow yacht decided to take his daily 5km swim. But when he came back, he found with dismay that his yellow yacht was gone. Omgwtfbbq swam for many days, trying to find mainland. He at last found a chain of islands, and took a rest at the biggest one. After his rest, Omgwtfbbq noticed a grass block with a slightly darker shade then all the others. Using what he learned in Minecraftia Lore 101, Omgwtfbbq dug a square around the block and then sat on it. The block dissapeared, dropping the explorer into an ancient ruins. Omgwtfbbq immidiatley began to decipher the text on the sandstone walls, and rediscovered the legendary battle of Be-Be-Qu and Sti-nkah-Bom. Omgwtfbbq was amazed at the missing history he had just discovered, and was even more amazed that the island he was resting on was the exact coordinate that Notch had placed his pinky toe. The brave explorer paid his respects for many days, and dubbed the island after the pig deity - "BBQ Island" (Vowels were lost in omgwtfbbq's rough translation). He decided to invite his fellow explorers to the island, his mentor HotelOwner and his best friend Talbot. These three payed respects to the great Be-Be-Qu in many fashions, including but not limited to the following:

-Honoring Be-Be-Qu with "BBQ" inscribed in sand
-Creating a sign to welcome newcomers
-Replacing the inscribed BBQ with a grill with a pig spawner on top
-Making a treehouse next to the Inscribed bbq
-Creating a line of trees leading to a holy dirt block
-Burning down the treehouse and making a even bigger treehouse to give BBQ island rain cover
-Making a minecart rail that leads to a pit of pigs
-Protecting BBQ Island with an array of Heavy Machine Gun Turrents
-Configuring one such Turrent with Autofire capabilities
-Creating an underground civilization with glowstones and lava

Chapter 3: Evil or Very Mad

BBQ Island soon became a fortress, heavily protected and fortified. Herobrine noticed,and decided to mock the explorer's worship of Notch's Pinky Toe. Herobrine sent Al-Trixed, the one and only minecraft terrorist, the diety of bearded claymen, to wreak havoc to BBQ Island. The defenses set up by the explorers were no match for Al-Trixed, who destroyed the circuts which activated the machine gun turrents and blew through the outer perimeter. Trixed set the treehouse cover on fire and covered the entrance to the holy ruins with obsidian. Trixed then placed redstone mines all over BBQ island, though he was thrwated by the brave omgwtfbbq, who tried to take Al-Trixed out by sacrificing his own life. But to no avail, Al-Trixed was empowered by the spirit of yododo, and carried on in the blasphemous destruction of the holy island. Hotelowner tried to strike a deal with Trixed to protect BBq in exchange for his own life, but Trixed refused and jailed Hotelowner, leaving him to watch the terrible destruction of BBQ island. But Talbot, empowered with the spirit of Be-Be-Qu, drew the Sword of Notch and swung at Trixed. This angered Al-Trixed, who drove planes and cars into BBQ island and car bombed it until it was leveled. Talbot called upon the spirit of Be-Be-Qu, and became a builder. He used the residence plugin to protect BBQ Island from any further damage by protecting it with his, omgwtfbbq, and hotelowner's souls. Al-Trixed, unable to defile the holy site any further, returned in his hideous clay form to Herobrine.

BBQ Island still stands as a monument to those three brave explorers who are still rumored to live on the Island. Few explorers have since found BBQ Island, some led by the souls of the explorers, and others encountering it by accident. As for Al-Trixed, she had brought shame to the ranks of Herobrine and was expelled from the dimension of utter evil. She currently resides as an owner of a small plot of land that Notch gave to her in uneccesary sympathy.

The Legend of BBQ Island Vebzi1
omgwtfbbq pays his respects to BBQ Island

The Legend of BBQ Island 2qdc4zr
The Island grows thanks to the spirit of Be-Be-Qu. Omgwtfbbq invites Talbot and Hotel!

The Legend of BBQ Island 11h4dn6
HotelOwner fixes the BBQ inscribed lettering into a pig grill

The Legend of BBQ Island 2e6e9i1
After the attack by the terrorist Al-Trixed. Those who find the island pay there respects to the great and brave explorers.

It is rumored that BBQ Island still stands as a witness to the atrocities Al-Trixed Committed in the holy site. Those who discover it and pay there respects often return to find it not there. But BBQ Island does not truly move, it only just appears to those worthy to witness it...
Back to top Go down
Hotel_owner123

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of BBQ Island   The Legend of BBQ Island EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Dude that was hilarios! that must've taken so much time! plz come on trixcraft i fixed all the boomed up stuff and we have a bigger tree house!
Back to top Go down
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of BBQ Island   The Legend of BBQ Island EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:38 am

It is rumored that talbot has a onsite tomb, and only the ones deemed worthy by the brave trio - omgwtfbbq, talbotandrew, hotelowner123 - may enter.

The Legend of BBQ Island Vhdthj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of BBQ Island   The Legend of BBQ Island Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of BBQ Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrixCraft :: Non-Related :: General-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com