TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_vote_lcapWhy did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_voting_barWhy did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_vote_lcapWhy did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_voting_barWhy did the map restart now all my efforts are gone I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gewybo
Builder
Builder

Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone Empty
PostSubject: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I built a whole town.... i asked a moderator then they told me that i was the first one to build one in during that time and now the server has been restarted can i even just get all my materials because i cut down a whole forest the size of what the diamond block preset area is set so as you see its very BIG. and i also built buildings and a mansion.... Please think about it Smile
Back to top Go down
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

PostSubject: Re: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 pm

gewybo wrote:
I built a whole town.... i asked a moderator then they told me that i was the first one to build one in during that time and now the server has been restarted can i even just get all my materials because i cut down a whole forest the size of what the diamond block preset area is set so as you see its very BIG. and i also built buildings and a mansion.... Please think about it Smile

Same lol i lost my epic treehouse -_-
Back to top Go down
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Does the map restart often now? cuz seriously i lived near Gewybo's town and it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 am

blackplage wrote:
Does the map restart often now? cuz seriously i lived near Gewybo's town and it was pretty cool.

Ever since I found out bout the server, It been restarted at least 5-8 times
Back to top Go down
InSane
Donator
Donator
InSane

PostSubject: Re: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Guy the world got restarted b/c hotel_owner123 griefed the whole world and i think i was told he deleted the back ups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone   Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did the map restart now all my efforts are gone
Page 1 of 1