TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
shop prices/other shop things I_vote_lcapshop prices/other shop things I_voting_barshop prices/other shop things I_vote_rcap 
InSane
shop prices/other shop things I_vote_lcapshop prices/other shop things I_voting_barshop prices/other shop things I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

shop prices/other shop things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

shop prices/other shop things Empty
PostSubject: shop prices/other shop things   shop prices/other shop things EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am

Ok, i might just be a little bit whiny but pleasebear with me...

ANYWAYS~

i noticed at shop, besides the glowstone, and netherbrick being overpriced... diamond blocks are way overpriced.

I say this cuz, since we start at layer 1 and 100$. we can go buy a iron pick for 25$ then just leave the castle run either left or right for a while then dig a mine, where if someone was lucky they could get 9 diamonds in an 30 min.

SO...
Either raise the cost of picks or downgrade them to stone tools like at the old mall...

Might i also suggest lowering the prices on glowstone and netherbrick... makingit so you get more then 10 glowstone/netherbrick for 100$

~~~~

Oh and one other thing Razz

could you make a sell shop? the prices dont have to be great... just enough to make a little more money while mining/hunting
Back to top Go down
InSane
Donator
Donator
InSane

shop prices/other shop things Empty
PostSubject: Re: shop prices/other shop things   shop prices/other shop things EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 pm

The prices are high b/c you cant go there so we want you to work for them also with the iron pick i'll raise the price to 100 so they don't have anymore money thx for that plage
Back to top Go down

shop prices/other shop things
Page 1 of 1