TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Forum Trafic getter I_vote_lcapForum Trafic getter I_voting_barForum Trafic getter I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Forum Trafic getter I_vote_lcapForum Trafic getter I_voting_barForum Trafic getter I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Forum Trafic getter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

Forum Trafic getter Empty
PostSubject: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Ummm...
possabbly the worst idea ever : l

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My idea is to blacklist the server (make it so people cant build) Until they make a application on the forums for Guest

The requirements for guest would be to vote 1 time

Quote :

Name :

InGameName :

Voted? :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i said.. the worst idea ever : l but it may work to get more trafic here
Back to top Go down
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Sounds like an "okay" idea. I think it should be like in 1.7 where you post 5 times but you also have to vote once.
Back to top Go down
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 am

maybe post an introductory post???
Back to top Go down
MineManisMe
Donator
Donator
MineManisMe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 am

I like the idea, it will surely keep outgriefers, and put the site to use. (or atleast more use). sunny
Back to top Go down
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm

MineManisMe wrote:
I like the idea, it will surely keep outgriefers, and put the site to use. (or atleast more use). sunny
considering all the new guests that we have been getting on this server, we would probably get a huge amount of use on the forums unless most new people decided to skip all of the work because they're too lazy. We would probably get a huge amount a spam too since a lot of people spammed the forums just to get to builder rank.
Back to top Go down
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Which is why we would have introductory posts Very Happy and actually we would need them to have to vote at least once for this to work (if they vote trix gets a little bit of money)
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

"worst idea ever"
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Trafic getter   Forum Trafic getter Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Trafic getter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrixCraft :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com