TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
banned for x-ray? I_vote_lcapbanned for x-ray? I_voting_barbanned for x-ray? I_vote_rcap 
InSane
banned for x-ray? I_vote_lcapbanned for x-ray? I_voting_barbanned for x-ray? I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

banned for x-ray?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickjuh14

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

hi trixed, i am nickjuh14 and i was banned for x-ray it said, i luckely found 2 patches of diamond fairly quick after eachother, and then you tp'd to me and i got banned right after that

i always mine in ridiculous ways, thats true, but that doesn't mean i use x-ray right? altough i can understand you would think that
i just love mining away to earn money, and my way of mining is unpredicteble, and from time to time i get very lucky and i find stuff like lapis lazuli, gold, and even diamond

i'm playing in your server for a long time now, i worked very hard to build everything, and i wouldn't want to lose all of that because of a misunderstanding

i hope you can believe and understand me, and i want to kindly ask you to unban me
if you'd rather want me to mine in (lets say ''normal'') ways, i could do that, so that you'll see i'm not using x-ray

greetings
nickjuh14
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm

you were in a pitch dark place with no torches in sigh. and you split paths and head straight into diamond patches. unless you can prove u dont hack (which would mean a video or screenshot) you will still be banned.

you will be unbanned in 14 days.
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
nickjuh14

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 pm

how can i show you with a screenshot?

and why did i got banned AGAIN for x-ray?
and after that a ban for ban-evade??? all i did was try to log back in, and it worked, how can that possebly be ban-evade?

i was allowed back in, and then you tp'd to me when i was working on my tree farm, and then you banned me AGAIN for x-ray?
where is the logic in that?

i just wanna play nice all the time, and i could understand why you banned me the first time, cause it looked like i was using x-ray, but this just doesn't make any sence, why ban me for x-ray when i'm working with my trees?

srry to ask, but do you have something against me personally? because i can't see what i did wrong by working on my treefarm...
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm

you were already supposed to be banned. if i see you before your 14 day ban im ipbanning you and your whole ip range.
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
nickjuh14

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 pm

lol, you can just say that nicely

and you could at least say i'm right on some parts, or just say nicely why i'm not, ignoring parts and treatning isn't nice at all

yea, i'll wait, but you could have at least given me the chance to prove i didn't do anything wrong..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned for x-ray? Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for x-ray?   banned for x-ray? Empty

Back to top Go down

banned for x-ray?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrixCraft :: Server :: Report A Player :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com