TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_vote_lcapMuch easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_voting_barMuch easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_vote_lcapMuch easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_voting_barMuch easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. Empty
PostSubject: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Use the website points2shop.com
it'll take you much faster than superpoints and depending on how many people are willing to help, you can get money even faster.
Each referral gets you 50 cents for just signing up and if they complete a simple offer(watch a video, view this website) they can earn you another 50 cents. pretty much $1 per person who signs up under you and if they start using the website, even more money.

Just a hint but you can only withdraw money from this website and not points. points can only be used to buy stuff on amazon.
Let me know what you think trixed
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

superpoints allows money through paypal.

also, thanks for signup up, i got your referral. ill add u as a donator on the original server and on the site =)
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 pm

just a recommendation since it's a bit easier using points2shop, also i go from Moderator to Donator??
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 pm

no u stay mod but also get donator abilities lul.
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.   Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Much easier way for you to earn money for the server Trixed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrixCraft :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com