TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_vote_lcapTo The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_voting_barTo The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_vote_rcap 
InSane
To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_vote_lcapTo The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_voting_barTo The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff Empty
PostSubject: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

Okay, I realize that allyou guys are used to the idea of starting a new world, then being able to spawn yourself everything you want, or starting off in a server where you spawn with enough money to fully eqiup yourself. Trixcraft is different. TrixCraft aims to have the hardest survival experience possible... sorta :/
Please stop asking for stuff guys, the staff are having a hard enough time dealling with the owner being an ass.

Trixcraft Staff will NOT:
1) spawn stuff for you (we cant even spawn stuff for us even tho we're staff)
2) Give you money (also impossable for us)
3) Side with you in random PVP - We really dislike it when people bitch at us for random pvp, especially when the one who is whining is a pvper too (dont bitch at us when you get revenge killed)
4) op you... We will NEVER give you op, epecially if you ask us directly ingame. IF you even want to be considered for op, you have to donate.

Trixcraft Staff WILL do:
1) If you are spamming the chat with questions for blocks or rank (or money) reserve the right to be an ass to you.
2) If you call out for pvp with the staff, we will get to you as soon as we can make it as UNfair as possable (depending on the staff this may not be true)
3)Help with sensable, and respectful requests, for anything that does not involve directly giving you anything solid (blocks, tools) or money. In otherwords we will tell you where you can find stuff, how to get out of spawn, and how you can get ranks, and a few other things.

Please, Please stop spamming the staff for stuff. We find it anoying seeing as we most likely dont even have what you want ourselves.

Also!!

~~~~

To the people who are cheating in mob arena!

Stop it you fucking retards >.< its not fair to the people who actually try. If this keeps up we will return to the old mob arena, which was basically a box of bedrock. I took my time to build this arena so stop it please, as I would hate to have to replace it withthe old boring arena.

Please note that the staff can and will kill you to take any earnings from mob arena if they suspect that you cheated to get them.

~~~~

To The people who whine about griefing

Griefing is allowed! Trixcraft is an Anarchy server meaning basically there are no rules, aside from these ones:

1) No mods/hacks that give an unfair advantage
2) No cheating in the arenas or obbsitcal courses
3) Be polite to the staff

As long as no cheats were used everything is allowed. Builders and up are ALLOWED to abuse any teleportation powers they have. Also note the the precious stones plugin is not cheating (The use of jack-o-deaths, redstone landmines (redstone ores from the spawn shop) and all other blocks are allowed in pvp (and the staff recomends that you take advantage of them)

~~

~~Shinigami blackplage and the TrixCraft Staff

PS: anybody who comlains can go fuck themselves ~Shinigami blackplage

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Too bad most people won't see this post.
Back to top Go down
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 am

if neccicary il repost later :/
Back to top Go down
Waaaz

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

The owner an ass? More like your incompetent staff, I asked you a question and your like 'idk'
Back to top Go down
bentleyjs
Builder
Builder
bentleyjs

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Waaaz wrote:
The owner an ass? More like your incompetent staff, I asked you a question and your like 'idk'

Let's see, whenever the owner gets on the server, all she does is grief our village over and over and spawn blazes, creepers, silverfish, skeletons over and over. When people on the server ask us questions, it's usually the most stupid questions about us Tping people, Asking for staff, asking for op. If you asked us a question and all we say is "idk," most likely we know nothing about it.

Anyways to finish this, to let you know, Blackplage is gonna be an ass to a lot of people. I'm only an ass to people who cheat, grief, pvp, disrespect, or ask useless questions.
Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

LOL =) +1

Stickied.
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
MineManisMe
Donator
Donator
MineManisMe

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I like it. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blackplage
Admin
Admin
blackplage

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Waaaz wrote:

Incompetent??? we are not!!!

Believe it or not, 75% of the staff dont know anything until its been done (the remaining 25% is trixed [There are 4 staff members; MineManIsMe, bentleyjs, myself, and Trixed]) This means that we dont know everything. we keep getting asked "is there a reward for the immpossable maze" and stuff, and we dont know if there is or ever will be a reward (at the moment there is no reward fpr the maze)

Also, 75% of the staff have very limited powers, with trix being the only one at the moment who can use all commands, while even I, am limited to what builders have for commands (tho builders MAY have more then me D:)

Back to top Go down
Trixed
Admin
Admin
Trixed

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Next month when the server is upgraded i will fix the power issues.
Back to top Go down
https://trixcraftofficial.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff   To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

To The People Who Are Asking The Staff For Stuff
Page 1 of 1