TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapLAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barLAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
InSane
LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapLAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barLAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Macbrandon007
A0Z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A0Z
Admin
Admin

LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 pm

OK... Roby is going to reset the map... AND DELETE ALL PLAYERS

AND

He will OWN The server :/

Dont worry guys

when trixed comes back ill announce what should you do to join her server.

and i think she will back in 5 days :/

-A0Z
Back to top Go down
Macbrandon007
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 pm

are u kidding reset again!!!, i have enough of this
Back to top Go down
DeathWhitch
Builder
Builder
DeathWhitch

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:23 pm

this better be shens, a joke, bullsh*T

because i have to start over ONE mroe time in here Im buying my own damn server I swear to god
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

no roby plz dont im tired of playing from the start again its pissing us all off i think its and bad idea and to prove u should put a pool
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 pm

and plus i just got ADMIN plz i worked really hard no1 wants u to reset the server again every1 loves it and have worked really hard on the server and spet a lot of time (me)
Back to top Go down
thisisnotatag
Admin
Admin
thisisnotatag

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 pm

well....there goes 2 days worth of work.....
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:57 pm

if u do resest it can u at least give trix the current files so we can continue playing on the map? plz
Back to top Go down
thisisnotatag
Admin
Admin
thisisnotatag

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

maybe the new map will be better
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTruman
Builder
Builder
CrimsonTruman

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

maybe but i want all my stuff >.<
Back to top Go down
Macbrandon007
Builder
Builder

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad Im really pissed at you owners, reset.... I want all my stuff if we have a new map, but i am not gonna agree with this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DeathWhitch
Builder
Builder
DeathWhitch

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

a reset is not needed, just migrate the server to trix when she's ready to host it properly. Like crim said just send the config and server files to her and it should pick up where we left off like nothing ever happened, a new map is a waste the one we have is fine and fresh, build it into a community instead of starting over AGAIN
Back to top Go down
treythebull
Builder
Builder
treythebull

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 am

do you think the new server will be up by tomroow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!   LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LAST NEWS PLZ READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1