TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
PROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_vote_lcapPROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_voting_barPROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_vote_rcap 
InSane
PROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_vote_lcapPROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_voting_barPROOF OF YOGSCAST. I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

PROOF OF YOGSCAST.

Go down 
+2
Ethan95
talbotandrew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
talbotandrew
Builder
Builder
talbotandrew

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:15 pm

21 Nov
»

notch Markus Persson
Everyone else in the Minecraft community is all about respecting and caring. They're not. They're an isolated island of egos.
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
A kid wanted them to sign something I had signed, and they said they'd cross it out and put "fuck you" there instead.
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total dicks
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.
Back to top Go down
talbotandrew
Builder
Builder
talbotandrew

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:16 pm

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM NOTCHES TWITTER

Copyright@Mojang.ab
Back to top Go down
Ethan95
Builder
Builder

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Lol?
Back to top Go down
cadyns

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 am

hi
Back to top Go down
cadyns

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
LadySydney
Builder
Builder
LadySydney

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:43 pm

talbotandrew wrote:
21 Nov
»

notch Markus Persson
Everyone else in the Minecraft community is all about respecting and caring. They're not. They're an isolated island of egos.
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
A kid wanted them to sign something I had signed, and they said they'd cross it out and put "fuck you" there instead.
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total dicks
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).
21 Nov

notch Markus Persson
Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.

O.o Omg I just got on twitter to see if what you said was true.
It isssss o.o
I WANNA SEE LIVE FOOTAGE.
PICS OR GTFO, NOTCH.
Back to top Go down
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Im fairly certain he was hacked

if not... wow...

also WHY CAN"T I GET ON THE SERVER I MISS YOU GUYS LOL
Back to top Go down
MasterNFMO
MasterNFMO

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Agree with omgwtfbbq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF OF YOGSCAST.   PROOF OF YOGSCAST. Empty

Back to top Go down

PROOF OF YOGSCAST.
Page 1 of 1