TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed
TrixCraft
You Are Not Logged In. Be Sure to Register To unlock posting privileges, applying for builder and more!

~ Trixed

Welcome To TrixCraft! The Cracked Minecraft Server! Enjoy!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  InformationInformation  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The Team
TrixCraft Hall Of Fame

Owners
Trixed

Administrators
BlackPlage

Moderators
bentleyjs
MineManIsMe
Donators
Hotel_Owner123
MrDeniim
anthony0976
Zhenger97
DavidFlores
talbotandrew
InSane
bentleyjs
blackplage
MineManIsMe
TheOnlyJake

Elites
kukky2
Saiz
blackplage
Deadmau5
Contribute
Keep the server alive by registering here and shorten links to make money yourself!
donate
TrixCraft Status Buyer 2.0
Top posters
Trixed
Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapSkyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barSkyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
InSane
Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapSkyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barSkyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
bentleyjs
blackplage
PiNKYDiNKY
CrimsonTruman
Macbrandon007
treythebull
killermodxx
omgwtfbbq

Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MineManisMe
Donator
Donator
MineManisMe

Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 pm

I made this for talk of skyrim, I honestly love it, if you have played past ES games, do you thin k its better than morrowind? lol!
Back to top Go down
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:53 pm

LEVEL 50!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterNFMO
MasterNFMO

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Of course it's better.
Back to top Go down
omgwtfbbq
Builder
Builder
omgwtfbbq

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:34 pm

I think OP was talking about whether the lore and quests were better than morrowind, its not debatable whether the graphics/sound is better. I would have to agree though, I think it is better. If not the story, then at least the expanse map. The arrow in the knee jokes kind of killed it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrixCraft :: Non-Related :: Video Games-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com